August 7, 2013

Confession time....

Ok, here it is, my confession.... I make card "mistakes" ALL THE TIME. There I said it. But, lucky for me I belong to a great group of stampers (Stampin' Pretty Pals) that don't believe in mistakes. Nope. We believe in "Opportunities to embellish!" 

Well, I had two full fledged opportunities on this card. First, I rocked my stamp and got some of the edge right there at the top, and a blingy little rhinestone was right there to help me out! Then, after I adhered the large Apothecary Accents piece (with the awesome new Stylish Stripes embossing folder from the holiday catalog) I realized there was a gummy spot there on the bottom. When I tried to rub it off, it became a little "off" looking, so another rhinestone to the rescue! I added a few more for balance and just because they felt right, and there you have it! 



You know, this card could have ended up almost plain, but thanks to a few opportunities to embellish, it's dazzling!!

Ever want to gain all the perks of being a Stampin' Pretty Pal, but would like someone local to go if you needed anything? When you join my downline, that's exactly what you get!

-Private Facebook groups
-Ability to join our awesome Blog Hops (Check in here on August 13th to see just how great they are!)
-Added incentives on top of Stampin' Up!'s already awesome ones
-And SO MUCH MORE!

PLUS... as one more bonus for just for you... when you join before August 31st, you get to pick one of four (4) project kits for FREE! 

On top of all the great physical incentives, you also get to be a part of one the most amazing, supportive, and POSITIVE groups of people I've ever been privileged to know. Please call me at 
740-466-6200 or email me at mycraftyhabit@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like more information. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...