August 22, 2013

It's Thursday...it's PALs DAY!

Happy Thursday Everyone!! The week is over halfway over and I want to say thank you to all of you for everything you have done this week. 
To my stay at home Moms, thank you for EVERYTHING you do. ( I know it's a LOT!) 
To the working Moms, thank you for doing your best to provide for your family. 
To the small business owners, thank you for keeping the dream alive. 

Everyone deserves a thank you, even for the little things, because the little things might be all that person can do.


This little card features the "I am me" DSP. Two little snips off the same piece of paper and a little "thank you" stamp from the Morning Meadow hostess set came together nicely. Three little rhinestones add just a little pizzaz.

I'm also submitting this card to the Pals Paper Arts Challenge for this week! Check out the awesome inspiration over there!








6 comments:

  1. Colleen - This is super-cute. What a lovely tribute to this wonderful DSP. Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick and easy! What a lovely take on this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us at PPA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Colleen! This is such cheery designer paper! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and colorful Thank You card. And may I say "Thank You" for plsaying along with us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I love how our papers are so easy to put together to make a quick and pretty card! And of course, I LOVE playing along with the Pals!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...