June 26, 2013

In Color CAS(E)

Today I'm playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch (told you I was getting addicted to these challenge blogs!) Here is the sketch of the week:


And my version:



I just got this year's In Colors the other day (along with some other fun goodies I'm sure you'll see later). 

I LOVE Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush together! Don't you? As soon as I saw this sketch I immediatly thought of my new goodies, and I think I pulled this one off pretty well. I also have a few showers coming up, and since the colors are so summery, it totally works!

The three medallions are part of the new Quatrefancy line called Mosaic Madness, and the added bonus? MATCHING PUNCH! You can even buy them together for 15% off. I just love how everything goes together so well!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...