June 6, 2013

Pink love!

Sorry I've been out of the loop a little longer than expected... Stinkin bug nabbed me with a fever. But I did want to share this cute card with you. This is going to a friend going through a rough time right now and I wanted to send her a little pick-me-up that she could read whenever she wanted. 

I love these multi-layered cards! And I think the shimmer ink really helped brighten it up a bit. It was simply swept over the card in a few places to add some highlights. Honestly, these cards had me stumped for a couple weeks, before I realized that it was stamped! I thought it was specialty paper.... go figure!


All the paper is old (can you tell I'm REALLY trying to get rid of this stuff?)
Stampin' Up! products- Pretty in Pink ink, Established Eligance stamp set (retired), teeny tiny wishes stamp set, and modern label punch.
Butterfly stamp- Hampton Art
shimmer ink- platinum planet- Dew Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...