June 10, 2013

Monday night relaxation

I've had a definite case of the Monday's today, how about you? But I got to sit down tonight and work on my entry for Mojo Monday, so it's all better now! Here's this weeks sketch:




And here's what I did with it:




I kept it pretty true to sketch this week, though I did move the square to the right a bit. There are some really cute butterflies that I just couldn't cover up on the background paper. Did you see them?



The sentiment is, "be the best that you can possibly be", and was a part of the My Minds Eye paper stack that I used. I think this looks like those "complicated" cards that I sometimes feel intimidated by, but this one has nothing fancy, just some paper, ribbon, and a Stampin' Up! dimensional.


I did use a few Stampin' Up! products on this:
Crystal Effects (to hold the ribbon- this stuff is AWESOME!)


This card is getting submitted to Mojo Monday 297








2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I just love the way you used these papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...