July 12, 2013

5 cards with Afternoon Picnic

Ok Everyone! It's finally here! I'm so sorry it has taken this long to bring this to you, but here it is, 5 cards using only 10 supplies! (You can definitly get away with about 8, I just used too many inks.... Ooooops!!)


This one you'll remember from a challenge a couple weeks ago, but I had to include it since it gave me the inspiration behind this post! I just love the inked edges!

 This one has a really interesting shape to the front cover. Those hexagons just kept begging me to cut around them!


This Peek-a-boo on the inside was inspired by my wonderful upline, Mary Fish!

Here's a better view of the front cut of the card.

This one I used a retired product (the mini spritzer) filled with water and Old Olive refill ink. I included the Aqua Painter on the supplies list instead because I think you could "flick" that same mixture on the card and get a better result
These were all in a row on the paper, I just cut them out, overlapped them a bit, and popped them up on Dimensionals!

I also added a little something to the inside of this one....

This is the what I considered the "back side" of the papers, but they make a truly stunning front!


There's those hexagons again! This time, I cut them out individually and popped them up on dimensionals.


See that awesome watermark? That's another thing that a Versamark pad can do! (It's not just for embossing!)


Well, I hope this post showed you that a few wonderfully coordinated supplies really can go a long way. If you have any questions about any of these project please feel free to email me or leave a comment!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...