July 9, 2013

It's the July Pals Blog hop!




Thank you for joining us for the July Pals Blog Hop to celebrate the 2013-15 In Colors! Are you ready to see wonderful creations made with Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana? We all love to make these projects, we hope you enjoy viewing them.   
You should have just left stop number 25 on the Pals Hop -Carmen Sublasky with The creative Stamptuary. If so, you are in the right spot.  If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.


          With this cute color-blocked card I used Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, and Strawberry slush cardstock. Don't you just love the POP of that Strawberry Slush against the Coastal Cabana and the Baked Brown Sugar? (The background reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, how about you?!) I also used Baked Brown Sugar ink with my Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Apothecary Accents Framelits and Modern Label Punch add those sweet shapes, and a few rhinestones really finish it off!
I hope you enjoy all the "sweet treats" on our hop this month!!

The next stop is Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn, stop number 1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!

  1. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
  2. Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
  3. Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
  4. Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
  5. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
  6. Laurie Chilton at Stampin Ink
  7. Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
  8. Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
  9. Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
  10. Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
  11. Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
  12. Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
  13. Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
  14. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
  15. Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' and Stampin'
  16. Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
  17. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
  18. Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials
  19. Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
  20. Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
  21. Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
  22. Shirley Sumption at Look At My Cute Stuff
  23. Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
  24. Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
  25. Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
  26. Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit

15 comments:

  1. What fabulous bold stripes of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Reminds me of a modern Barber Shop Pole. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae! I see that too now! Didn't think of that before! lol

      Delete
  3. Those bold stripes are so graphic and gorgeous. I love that pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I've been trying to add those pops of color to my cards lately, trying to get out of the monotones lol

      Delete
  4. very unique use of color and pattern. love the colors together.

    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold stripes of color. Very nice and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and bold, Love it! Also cute about me story!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley! Yes, I've been a bit of an eclectic crafter, I'm interested in way to many DIY things!

      Delete
  7. reminds of the striped candy canes at Christmas - as Mary would say "yummy"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the kind words! I can't wait til next months Hop... this is definitely going to me a monthly thing for me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...