July 14, 2013

My first Pixel Maven Sketch

Have you ever checked out the Pixel Maven's sketches? Well you should! Nicole Watt and Kris Kilcoyne come up with some really inspiring stuff. They do design them for you digital users but they encourage all of us to join in!

I got our new Epic Day Washi tape, and had some fun!

What do you think of the doily? The coloring is just some Basic Black and Calypso coral with a sponge dauber. 


That's also the Oh, Hello! cheverons peeking out in Midnight Muse with a few accents from my Calypso Coral Marker.


I doubled up the striped washi tape for a wider stripe at the top....


Ok, so now that you've seen what I did with the sketch, run on over to Pixel Mavens and then show me what you did with it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...