July 29, 2013

Many Thanks!

I really hope I've been showing you some new and different techniques than what you're used to, and today I hope is no different!


Here's a washi tape card that is super easy and you can literally do in about 10 minutes. I just grabbed three strips of Epic Day washi tape (grab some at the link at the bottom!) tore a rectangle out of some Pool Party card stock (which matches some lines in the tape if you get a close look) and stamped "thank you" a bunch of times in Calypso Coral with one in Pool Party just to stand out.

That's it! See how easy that was? Now it's YOUR TURN! Show me something new you're working on, maybe a washi project? Maybe you're tearing paper for the first time? Let me see! Leave a link in the comment section and I'll make sure to stop by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...