July 15, 2013

Wonderful Washi

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that most of you guys have at least Heard of Washi tape. And if you haven't, don't feel left out, it's actually a relatively new product to the US papercrafting world, it's just taken a good few of us by storm.  Well, Stampin' Up! has come out with their own line of washies and they are wonderful! (They also coordinate with other Stampin' Up! products!)

This is actually my first card using washi tape, but I doubt it will be my last!


It's just too easy to run some of this tape along the edges, overlap it, do whatever with it... and it all looks good!


I also got some paper piercing tools last week that I wanted to try out. The right edge offered the perfect place for me to try it all out!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment here...